Is your hair dry and looks unaesthetic? You regularly have it coloured or bleached so it gets weaker, loses shine and bounce? Hair is dull and thinning whereas the scalp – improperly hydrated and irritated?
Ammonia included in hair dyes in not the only thing that damages our hair. We can also weaken condition of our hairdo because of: too harsh brushing, rubbing with a towel, hot airflow of blow-driers, flat irons, curling irons, toxins and numerous unfavourable conditions that our hair deals with on a daily basis.
Repair of damaged hair has been impossible so far. You could only improve general looks by using lots of products that would also distress hair after longer use.
A new product that treats hair repair in a professional way appeared on the market.
Thanks to Nanoil hair oil, regeneration has regained its commendable name and means what it should mean: complex hair repair.
Nanoil for high porosity hair (damaged) is a versatile product:
- Firstly, enhances hair looks, immediately boosts its shine, brings bounce and softness.
- Secondly, penetrates hair, repairs hair structure, rebuilds damaged strands.
- Thirdly, protects hair (seals its surface), creates a microscopic occlusive layer along the hair stem which doesn’t let toxins in.
- Fourthly, conditions the scalp, reinforces hair bulbs, which results in quicker hair growth and volume boost.
Nanoil hair oil is a symbiosis of natural oils – healing and beautifying substances known for ages, and carefully selected ingredients that define the beauty of hair and must be used in hair repair.
Nanoil for high porosity hair is the synergy of properly picked oils: the ones that are excellent for damaged and dehydrated high porosity hair.
A beautiful black bottle with a wooden cork conceals:
- almond oil – prevents brittleness, smooths strands
- argan oil – seals hair structure, repairs inside, protects from heat and ammonia
- evening primrose oil – excellently moisturises, keeps water-lipid balance, removes toxins and conditions hair
- avocado oil – vitamin boost for hair
- maracuja oil – improves elasticity and delivers essential vitamins
- cottonseed oil – softens and moisturises hair and scalp
These oils have the ability to repair hair yet Nanoil hair oil includes some more valuable ingredients. The version for damaged hair contains also: panthenol (smooths and intensifies shine and colour), UV filter (protects from damage and inhibits dehydration), keratin (reconstructs hair and rebuilds damage), lanoline (smooths hair, adds elasticity, nourishes scalp), silk (facilitates styling and detangling, smooths strands and enhances shine).
Damaged hair often falls out in handfuls and refuses to grow. That is why, Nanoil hair oil offers two unique complexes that inhibit hair loss and boost hair growth. Both special kerastim and baicapil stimulate and repair hair bulbs.
Application of Nanoil is extremely easy and comfortable. There are endless possibilities yet you must remember to use Nanoil frequently if you really want to repair and rebuild your hair. At least once a week, treat your hairdo to a deep repair treatment: apply Nanoil to hair as well as to scalp.
Thanks to Nanoil for high porosity hair, we can experience a brand new dimension in hair repair. There is no balm, mask or even ampoules that would provide such care.